Friday, March 10, 2017

Nail Crazies Unite: Rainbow







Rainbow is today's Nail Crazies Unite nail art challenge theme.





I chose a rainbow gradient over all nails using (over a white base, from red to purple) Essence Juicy Love, Max Factor Bright Orange, Catrice Earnie and Birdie, Catrice Dirty Liana (Glamazona Limited Edition), Catrice All I Can Blue and a OPI polish I forgot the name (the mini polish doesn't have a name tag on it). To give the mani some extra glam, I added Feenix Beam Me Up, a clear based holo topper. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top finished this mani.













6 comments:

  1. Super fun! I love all the shimmer over your rainbow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rachelle. Sorry it took me so long to reply, I was on a skiing holiday last week and totally forgot about the comments here...

      Delete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! I love your choice of colors and the holo topper is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nati! Sorry for the long wait, check out my personal FB feed from last week to see what was in my mind instead of anwering my blog comments ;-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...