Monday, February 5, 2018

Like Yoda... But Less Green






Like Yoda... But Less Green ist the name of today's polish. I really don't know what this polish has to do with the Jedi Master, but I'm here to show the polish and not to question the name, right?





Like Yoda... But Less Green is an eggplant colored linear holo with small multicolored hex glitters in it, some of them holographic. I used three coats and added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.











Wing Dust Collection polishes seem to be no longer available.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...