Friday, November 10, 2017

26 Great Nail Art Ideas: Animal Print In The Wrong Colors









Animal print in the wrong colors is this week's challenge theme.





I really like wild cats, so I went with tiger and leopard for this one, using Born Pretty Store stamping plate BP-L006. The colors I used are a light blue and blood red. Both polishes were offered by Born Pretty Store, thank you so much! The light blue one I recieved last year and reviewed it here, I used it as base (two coats). The red one is new, the bottle contains 6ml and as you can see, it works perfectly well. It's quite well pigmented, you can see I smeared it a little with clean up along my cuticles. If you don't want pink cuticles, better protect them with a latex barrier or something (I didn't, and it took me quite some time to get my cuticles clean...). There are 25 different colors to chose from, I chose number 5. You can get the polishes here for 2.99$ a bottle or 55$ the whole set of 25. Of course, I added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.














For more nail art items, check out Born Pretty Store (use the code below for a 10% discount)




The stamping polish was offered for reviewing purposes. Again, thank you very much, Born Pretty Store!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...