Monday, October 9, 2017

Talk About Ruby Sky






I had something completely different in my mind when I started this mani, but in the end, I liked the outcome even better than my original plan...





My base color is ILNP Ruby Sky. "Ruby Sky is a seriously rich blue polish with delicious purple undertones. This stunner makes excellent use of high quality red and pink shimmers that effortlessly stand out in all types of lighting! Ruby Sky was specifically formulated to provide a wonderful base to shimmer contrast and noticeably buildable depth with each successive coat!" (Source: ILNP) Ruby Sky is a little too sheer for my liking, I used three coats and as you can see, it's still somewhat translucent. The next time, I'll probably layer it over a dark blue creme.








For the stamping I used Essie Penny Talk and ÜberChic Beauty Lovely Leaves plate. Of course, I added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.











ILNP polishes are available on Etsy, Hypnotic Polish, Harlow & Co. and at their own shop.


2 comments:

  1. I have been stuck on Instagram and had stopped blog hopping. And when I did, yours is the first I visited AND your work is gorgeous as ever :*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...