Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Hourglass Nebula






Yes, another fall colored mani. You're going to see lots of these in the next couple of weeks ;-)




My base polish is Different Dimension Hourglass Nebula, a chocolate brown crelly with color-shifting hexes and silver holo flakies. Sadly, the colorshift isn't really visible on the nail, only if you look very closely. I used three coats.








The stamping is created using Kiko Mirror Lacquer 617 (Taupe) and ÜberChic Lovely Leaves plate (and of course one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top).













Different Dimension polishes can be found at their own shop and at Hypnotic Polish.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...