Tuesday, August 1, 2017

1. August Mani






Today's our swiss national holiday. Of course, I'm wearing a fitting mani.




My base color is Different Dimension Cat's Exe Nebula, a burgundy red jelly filled with colorshifting flakies and some holo glitters. While the bottle shows a color shift through the whole rainbow, it doesn't really translate to the nail. In my close up shot, you can see some yellow and green, but for the naked eye, the polish just looks like in the other mani pictures: some red, some orange, that's it, rather boring I have to admit. A polish that looks way more interesting in photos than in real life... I used three coats for opacity and added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top. The swiss cross I painted with MoYou London White Knight.














Different Dimension polishes can be found at their own shop and at Hypnotic Polish.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...