Monday, July 17, 2017

The Stars Look Very Different Today






Today's polish is named after the wonderful episode "Vincent and the Doctor" of the british scifi series Doctor Who (I cry every time I watch this episode...) and it's called The Stars Look Very Different Today by Pahlish.










The Stars Look Very Different Today has a royal blue jelly base filled with holo microglitter and hex, dot, triangle and star glitters in blue, green, pink, white and silver, some of them holographic. The polish was surprisingly opaque for a jelly, the pictures show two medium coats. On the downside, the glitters tend to clump together, so even after the two coats of KBShimmer Clearly On Top I used, I could still feel the glitter-bumps...















 


Pahlish polishes are available on Bigcartel and at Overall Beauty.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...