Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Sitting Fireside






Today I want to show you another polish of one of my favorite brands: Sitting Fireside by ILNP.





"Sitting Fireside is a gorgeously rich maroon polish that effortlessly radiates glowing hues of fiery orange at every curve. Sitting Fireside has been delicately complemented with an assortment of gold flakes, holographic micro-flakes, and red shimmers throughout for maximum depth and incredible character!" (Source: ILNP) In real life, Sitting Fireside shifts from a almost purple color to a deep bronze. I used three coats for opacity.







For the stamping I used MoYou London Black Knight and MoYou London Arabesque Collection plate 08. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top finished this mani.










ILNP polishes are available on Etsy, Hypnotic Polish and at their own shop.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...