Monday, November 7, 2016

Autumnal Water Marble





Another fall mani for today.





I took another try at water marbelling. It's still far (far far) from perfect, but I guess, with another dozen more or so I could get the hang of it ;-) I used MoYou London Sweet Custard, Autumn Harvest and Rusty Red over a white base (P2 So Innocent). One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top finished this mani (and smeared it. How did this happen, I waited at least 15 minutes before applying the top coat?!)

















2 comments:

  1. Ooooh love the effect. And the colors just scream autumn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa! There will be more water marble manis for sure, someday ;-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...