Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Lacke in Farbe und bunt - Mittelblau





Lacke in Farbe und bunt is a weekly nail polish challenge by Lenas Sofa and Das Jahreszeitenhaus. Each week they have a new color scheme, and this week's color is medium blue.






My blue polish isn't all that "medium", but when I googled Mittelblau, I got some royal blue pictures, too, so I guess my royal blue one is OK. It's called Dark Depths by Emily de Molly, it has a royal blue jelly base and is filled with hex glitter that looks just plain blue in most of my pictures, but irl they shift from aqua over teal to blue (there's a hint of it to see in the bottle), so it's much more beautiful irl than my pictures show. I used three coats and finished with one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.
















Emily de Molly polishes are available on Etsy and at their own shop (Australia only) and at a lot of international stockists.


4 comments:

  1. Allein schon der Bottleshot ist der Wahnsinn und dann erst auf den Nägeln! *.*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Und jetzt stellt dir einfach vor, dass er in echt noch 100x toller aussieht als ich mit meiner Kamera einfangen konnte... :-)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa, and it's even more beautiful in real life :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...