Saturday, July 30, 2016

Born Pretty Store Stamping Polish






Born Pretty Store offered me some more products, and this is the first item I chose: a light blue stamping polish. Thank you so much, Born Pretty Store!





I started with three coats of Essie Loot The Booty (Viva Antigua Summer 2016 collection), a royal blue polish with intense aqua shimmer paticles that are sadly quite photo-shy on the nails (they are better visible in the bottle).




Then I used MoYou Holy Shapes Collection plate 04 and the light blue Born Pretty Store stamping polish. As you can see, it works perfectly even over darker shades. I'm very happy with my choice. The polish comes in a small square bottle with 6ml, but as you don't use much polish for stamping, it'll last ages. You can get the polish here for 2.39$, there are lots of other colors available.










For more nail art items, check out Born Pretty Store (use the code below for a 10% discount)




The stamping polish was offered for reviewing purposes. Again, thank you very much, Born Pretty Store!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...