Monday, June 6, 2016

Born Pretty Store Stamping Plate BPL-024





Today I want to show you the Born Pretty Store stamping plate BPL-024.





My base color is H&M Come Along With Me, a light teal with a subtle shimmer. I used two medium coats for opacity, but if you prefer thicker coats, you could even wear it as one-coater. This polish was rather hard to photograph, my pictures show it way too blue and the shimmer is almost invisible in the pictures...








For the stamping I used aEngland St. George, a teal holo, and the Born Pretty Store BPL-024 plate. Born Pretty Store offered me this plate for reviewing purposes, thank you so much! The plate contains 14 XL-sized flowery images and works perfectly with my Clear Jelly Stamper. You can get the stamping plate here for 3.99$. It has the same size as the MoYou London plates  (and also the same white plastic back), but contains one picture more per row than the MoYou XL plates, so the individual motives are a little narrower (but still wide enough for my nails)















For more nail art items, check out Born Pretty Store (use the code below for a 10% discount)




The stamping plate was offered for reviewing purposes. Again, thank you very much, Born Pretty Store!

2 comments:

  1. Oooooh I loooove it! That base color is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa! I think this H&M polish is one of those I bought in Oslo (oh, that would mean it was untried for almost 3 years now...)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...