Friday, June 10, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas: Mint Green








Mint Green is the color of this weeks 40 Great Nail Art Ideas, and my personal prompt is stamping. Since this is my favorite nail art technique, it was easy going for me ;-)





My base color is Catrice Take It Mint (Cucuba Limited Edition), a mint green creme. I used three coats for opacity.

Then I added some green maple leaves, using China Glaze Emerald Fitzgerald and the Born Pretty Store plate BP-L024 Birn Pretty Store offered me and that I reviewed on monday. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top finished this mani.















2 comments:

  1. Heart eyes all over the place for this one, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...