Friday, May 20, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas: Music








This week's challenge theme is music. I have to admit, I felt quite uninspired this time. I already did a mani with musical notes last year for a challenge, and I didn't want to copy myself. So I went with my favorite album of one of my favorite Bands: Züri West. They sing in swiss german, so most of you won't know it.





I started with my three coats of go-go yellow (well, my only yellow that is), Catrice Earnie & Birdy. Them I stamped a not-really-french flower bordure using Colour Alike B. an Aurora and Bundle Monster plate BM-404. I'm honestly not really happy with this mani, but well, without inspiration it's hard to create a convincing mani...













2 comments:

  1. I love what you did with the theme, looks very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...