Monday, April 25, 2016

Rendezvous With Melody Malone





Another Pahlish polish for today!





My base color is Pahlis Melody Malone, one of their Doctor Who themed "River Song" collection. Meloday Malone has a slightly grey leaning lilac/light purple polish with small pink flakie shimmer. I used three thin coats.






For the stamping I used China Glaze Rendezvous With You and Bundle Monster plate BM-XL209 (Collaboration with Lucy's Stash). One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top finished this mani.












Pahlish polishes are available on Bigcartel and at Overall Beauty.


4 comments:

  1. This is so delicate and feminine Andrea! I love it ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nati, I really loved wearing it :-)

      Delete
  2. Another suuuuuper pretty nail art! So much detail!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...