Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Rockby Frankincense






A month until Christmas, so the time comes for red and gold combos :-)





My base color is Catrice Rockby (Matchpoint Limited Edition), a cherry red creme. I used three coats for opacity. Rockby dries really glossy, the picture shows it without topcoat.




The glitter topper is called You're Not Making Any Frankincense, it's by Different Dimension. It's a clear based topper filled with gold and gold holographic glitters in hexes, squares and dots. I dabbed on one coat. The topper dries somewhat gritty, so I added one coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter Food and one coat of Pahlish Magic Mirror Top Coat for a smooth finish. 












Different Dimension polishes can be found on Etsy and at Mei Mei's Signatures.


2 comments:

  1. Very festive indeed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess no matter what time of the year, red and gold always looks Christmassy ;-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...