Saturday, September 5, 2015

The Owls Are Not What They Seem






The Owls Are Not What They Seem is the name of today's polish, and it was part of Hare Polish's winter 2013 Twin Peaks collection.


 

"The Owls are Not What They Seem is sort of a mink brown jelly, with gold dots and hexes, white squares/hexes, brown squares/hexes and some white flakies thrown in for good measure!"
(Source: Hare Polish)

I used three coats for opacity and added one coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter Food and one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top for a glayys finish.










Hare polishes are available on Etsy, at Rainbow Connection or at Femme Fatale.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...