Saturday, September 12, 2015

The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors





I haven't shown you any indie polishes yet this week, so it's time to change that with this lovely Cadillacquer shade.





My base color is Cadillacquer The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors (Game of Thrones collection), a royal blue jelly with small light blue glitters. I used three coats, but two would have been enough.





For the stamping I used Kiko Mirror 624 Sky Blue and Bundle Monster plate BM-716. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top added some extra shine to the mani.










Cadillacquer polishes are available at Hypnotic Polish and at Harlow & Co. If you live in Switzerland you can also order the polishes directly from Madeleine (Miss Cadillacquer herself) via Email on her Blog.

2 comments:

  1. You should buy a lightning stamping plate - this would've been perfect over this lovely 'night' polish. But love the stamping anyway :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure I must have a lightning pattern somewhere. With way over 100 stamping plates, it's hard the keep up with all the pattern possibilities...

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...