Thursday, September 24, 2015

A Box, Indied - Under The Night Sky





 It's time for the september "A Box, Indied", The first polish I want to show you is Black Cat Lacquer Under The Night Sky.









 Under The Night Sky is a midnight blue jelly with silver holographic shard glitters. I used three coats and finished with one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.











Black Cat Lacquer are available at their own store (US and Canada), at MeiMei's Signatures and at Anjo Beauty. Under The Night Sky is exclusive to the september "A Box, Indied". The box with five indie polishes is available at Llarowe as a one month only box or as subscription (50$ per box).


2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...