Tuesday, September 8, 2015

52 Week Challenge - Watercolour / Most precious Polish






Watercolor and most precious polish are this week's themes.





My base color is Estée Lauder Black Wine. I can't tell you how old it is, but I know it must be ancient, it was a gift from my Nonna, my grandmother who passed aways in 2004 (that's why I chose this one as one of my most precious polishes).

For the watercolor accent nails I followed this tutorial using Black Wine, Essie Carry On and OPI My Very First Knockwurst over a white base (two coats of Essie Blanc). One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top finished this mani.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...