Saturday, July 25, 2015

A Box, Indied - Last Light





The next polish of the july "A Box, Indied" is Crows Toes Last Light.




Last Light is a blurple polish (somewhere between blue and purple) with pink shimmer. I used three coats (plus topcoat) for the pictures.







For the stamping I used Bundle Monster plate BM-017 and BarryM Lilac Foil. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top finished this mani.













Crows Toes polishes are available at Llarowe and Overall Beauty. Last Light is exclusive to the july "A Box, Indied". The box is available at Llarowe as a one-time-only box or as a monthly subscription.

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous purple! And I like the stamping as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa <3
      The base color really is extraordinary

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...