Thursday, June 4, 2015

A Box, Indied - Saber That!




After last week's Saber This!, now it's time for Saber That! (by Different Dimension).





Saber That! is very similar to Saber This!, it's also a pastel glow in the dark polish with holo shimmer, but this time not in sky blue, but in a light lime green. Like its "brother", Saber That! is a little hard to apply, due to the fluorescent pigment that is a little lumpy. I used three coats and added the dark triangles using scotch tape and aEngland Tess D'Urbervilles. Of course, I added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.











direct sunlight





a England polishes are available at various places, you'll find a complete list of retailers here.


Different Dimension polishes can be found on Etsy, at Mei Mei's Signatures or at Llarowe. Saber That! is exclusive to the may "A Box, Indied". The box with five polishes is available at Llarowe as a one month only box or as subscription (50$ per box).

2 comments:

  1. Cool design :-) I never do anything geometric because it takes too much skill and precision, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't do geometric designs too often, as you probably know, it really is quite hard to get right...

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...