Thursday, May 7, 2015

In The Navy AND Born Pretty Store Nail Stickers





Today's polish is Colors By Llarowe In The Navy.




In The Navy is a  navy colored (duh) linear holo. I used two coats of opacity.

On my ring and middle finger I added some nail stickers Born Pretty Store sent me for review (thank you so much!). The stickers are very easy to use: just peel them off the sheet they come with, stick them on the nails and add some topcoat. There are 120 stickers in various patterns on each sheet, and you can chose between silver or gold stickers.












direct sunlight


Colors By Llarowe are available at Llarowe and at Harlow & Co.

For more nail art items, check out Born Pretty Store (use the code below for a 10% discount)



The nail stickers were offered for reviewing purposes. Again, thank you very much, Born Pretty Store!

 

2 comments:

  1. That base color is just amazing, wow! The nail stickers aren't really my cup of tea though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...