Monday, January 12, 2015

Damn Fine Coffee





Today's polish is Hare's Damn Fine Coffee. I don't drink coffe (in fact, I can't even stand the smell), but this kind of coffee, I really like :-)



Hare polish descirbes Damn Fine Coffe as "a deep brown jelly packed with gold & red flakies, plus golden iridescent hexes in 2 different sizes. This shade is part of our Welcome to Twin Peaks: Winter 2013 collection." (Source: Hare Polish).

I used three coats and added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.












Hare polishes are available on Etsy or at Llarowe.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous, rich brown polish. Love your macro closeups, you did a fabulous job of showing how the glitters read differently through the layers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...