Monday, December 15, 2014

A Box, Indied - A Twinkle In Time






A new week, a new "A Box, Indied". The first polish of the december box I want to show you is Girly Bits A Twinkle In Time.





As base color I used OPI 7th Inning Strrretch (MLB Collection), a frosty steel blue shimmer. The formula was very nice, not too thin and not too thick, perfectly opaque in one single coat.






Then I added one coat of A Twinkle In Time, a clear base packed with tiny silver holographic particles and small hex glitter in all colors of the rainbow (plus some silver holographics).




I'm sure A Twinkle In Time could be worn alone for an extra super duper sparkly mani, but I preferred it layered, even with one thin coat it's already very (very very) sparkly. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top finished this mani.











Girly Bits polishes are available at her own storeLlaroweHarlow & Co.Overall Beauty and Mei Mei's Signatures. A Twinkle In Time is exclusive to the december "A Box, Indied". The box with five products is available at Llarowe as a one month only box or as subscription (50$ per box).



2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...