Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Castle By The Sea





Today I have the Pahlish monthly duo from may to show you, called "Castle By The Sea".

As you can see, my skin color looks somewhat funky in the pictures, that's because my camera showed the polish too blue, so I had to edit the pictures...

 




The base color is called Lone Islands and has a mint base with blue undertones and some blue flakes. I used three coats for opacity.

The glitter Topper Dawn Treader has a clear base and hex, square and dot glitters in various shades of aqua.

One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top finished this mani.













 Pahlish polishes are available on Bigcartel, at Overall Beauty and at Llarowe. I bought mine at the Bigcartel shop.

4 comments:

  1. You know what? This reminds me of school - the finish for our handmade bowls where like this...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I remember. I made an oil lamp in the form of a turtle. I still got this one :-)

      Delete
  2. Awww, what lovely seafoam green! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The color really is lovely, but a little hard to catch with my camera.Some pictures are a little too green, some a little too blue...

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...