Friday, May 16, 2014

Tell It To The Frogs




Today's polish is Cadillacquer Tell It To The Frogs.

I have to apologize for my pictures. While the polish looks quite lovely in them, they are 100% NOT color accurate. I tried to adjust the color on the computer, but the only thing that happend was my skin turning a wonky green-ish color, and the polish still looked blue. So I left the pictures how my camera saw them and added an (more or less color accurate) Instagram shot at the end of the post. At least my cell phone knows how this polish really looks...



























"Tell It To The Frogs has a cayman green base with strong blue sparkle shimmer and different sized light pastel blue hex glitter."
(Source: Cadillacquer)

I used three coats for opacity and had no issues with application.One coat of Essence Better Than Gel Nails Top Sealer was enough for a smooth and glossy finish.

















Cadillacquer polishes are available on  Big Cartel, at Llarowe and at Harlow & Co.
I bought mine at the Big Cartel shop, of course, so the polishes could stay in the country insted of crossing the Atlantic twice... :-)


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful and one of my favorite Cadillacquers!!! I think Madeleine just knows how to mix neither/nor colors and Tell it to the Frogs certainly is a master piece of hers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. While you and me love these neither/nor colors, my camera simply hates them... :-/

      Delete
  2. Oh I love the muted color of this one, very cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it, Melissa. I'm totally into these muted colors, too :-)

      Delete
  3. So ein Grau-Grün-Blau sieht immer toll aus und passt sehr oft!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...