Tuesday, April 15, 2014

A Box, Indied - The Lovers, The Dreamers And Me






The second polish of the april "A Box, Indied" is Different Dimension The Lovers, The Dreamers And Me.





The Lovers, The Dreamers And Me is a blue holo that looks periwinkle or royal blue, depending on the angle you look at it. I used three thin coats for opacity and had no isses with application.







The I used Pueen plate 72 (Stamping Buffet) and aEngland Encore Margot, a silver holo, to add this hibiskus flower / twine stamping. I used a different part of the plate for each nail. One coat of Essence Better Than Gel Nails To Sealer secured the stamping.












Edit: As Polished Marvels' Christine confirmed, this polish acutally does stain pink. I wasn't quite sure if I only imagined it (the stain wasn't too obvious), but appearantly I'm not the only one with pink nails after removing (yes, I did use basecoat)...


Direct sunlight


Different Dimension polishes can be found on Etsy, at Mei Mei's Signatures or at Llarowe. The Lovers, The Dreamers And Me was exclusive to the april "A Box, Indied". The box with five polishes is available at Llarowe as a one month only box or as subscription (50$ per box).



a England polishes are available at various places, you'll find a complete list of retailers here.

6 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful polish and I love the stamping you did with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! I have worn it at three coats as well, the holo is insane, right? Though my nails got a bad, bad PINK stain :-o!!! Something I did not encounter in ages - I am curious to hear how it behaved with you <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So I didn't imagine that my nails looked pink after removing? I'll add this to my review...

      Delete
  3. Ich würde Holo nicht tragen, aber er gefällt mir super an dir *_*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Da bist du wohl eine der ganz wenigen, die nicht vom Holo-Virus befallen ist :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...