Monday, April 21, 2014

A Box, Indied - Blue & Green's Love Child






The last polish of the april "A Box, Indied" is Blue & Green's Love Child by Jindie Nails.





Blue & Green's Love Child is a turquoise/light teal holo. At first I thought the blue side was much stronger than the green one, but then I realised it absolutely depends on the lighting, sometimes it looks blue with just a hint of green, sometimes it's clearly a blue-leaning green. I had no issues with application, two coats were enough for opacity.





Since these turquoise colors always remind me of a tropical ocean or a swimming pool, I decided to add some "bubbles" using Pueen plate 36 and aEngland Saint George. One coat of Essence Better Than Gel Nails Top Sealer secured the stamping.










Direct sun light


Direct sun light




Jindie Nails polishes are available on Etsy and at Llarowe. Blue & Green's Love Child was exclusive to the april "A Box, Indied". The box with five polishes is available at Llarowe as a one month only box or as subscription (50$ per box).


a England polishes are available at various places, you'll find a complete list of retailers here.




2 comments:

  1. Der Lack von A England sieht genial aus. Den würde ich gern mal komplett lackiert sehen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guckst du hier:
      http://aglayanails.blogspot.ch/2013/07/st-georges-diamond.html
      ;-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...