Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Grey-Headed Bubs






Today I have a simple tape mani to show you.




I started with three thin coats of Essence Grey-Headed Lovebird (Love Letters Trend Edition), a neutral creme looking more grey, beige or lilac, depending on the light.





Once I Grey-Headed Lovebird was completely dry (with the help of one coat of Rica Glossy Glam topcoat) I taped off some sections of my nails with regular scotch tape and added one thick coat of Colors By Llarowe Bubs Don't Make Bubb As, a dark maroon jelly filled with tiny holographic glitters. After removing the tape another coat of Rica Gloss Glam finished the mani.












With flash. Colors are way off, but you can see the holo glitter.


Colors By Llarowe are available at Llarowe and at Harlow & Co.

 

6 comments:

  1. I love this CbL!!! I wore it already as full mani ;-)! And your color combination is very inspiring - thinking here........ <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hon! I'm sure the CbL looks awesome as a full mani, but you know me, if the whole nails looks the same (and every nail), I get bored in like 60s ;-)

      Delete
  2. Really interesting design, it always amazes me how you just keep coming up with new ideas :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa! I spend a lot of time reading nail blogs, so I have to admit, most of my designs are inspired by others :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...