Monday, February 10, 2014

Alica Had A Vision Of A Backstage Pass







I know, Golden Oldie Thursday is already over, but I have some more "golden oldies" to share with you.





As base color fo this mani I used Essence Alice Had A Vision - Again (Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 Limited Edition), a very dark purple polish with pink flakie shimmer. I had no issues with application and used two coats for opacity.


 





Then I added one dabbed coat of Color Club Backstage Pass (Backstage Pass Collection), a clear base with medium hexes in silver, gunmetal, soft pink and fuchsia. Again, no issues with application. One coat of Rica Glossy Glam topcoat provided a smooth finish.














4 comments:

  1. Another stunner, love that combination - if I am not mistaken all of the polishes in that Essence collection were beautiful! En guete Wuchestart <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The collection contained three or four blackend polishes, a little like the a England Gothics, and a simple gold. Besides the gold one, which was a little boring, all of them where just gorgeous!
      Das wünschi dir natürlech o <3

      Delete
  2. Oooh I really like that Twilight nail polish, I totally forgot about that one. I need to dig it up from my stash :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, you should, this was really a gorgeous collection :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...