Monday, December 23, 2013

Pahlish August Duo - Old Fires Were Burning






Today's mani contains the two polishes of Pahlish's August Duo. Every month Pahlish releases a new set with two matching colors, a base color and a glitter topper, only available for one month (or as long as the stock lasts).





The base color of this duo is called Slow Like Honey. Slow like honey is light beige with a subtle green flakie shimmer, that sadly doesn't really appear on the nails. I used three coats for opacity.








Heavy With Mood, the glitter topper, has brown and caramel colored microglitter and hexes in various sizes, green hexes and black squares in a clear base.




I'm sure this one will look awesome on a brown base, too. Application was easy, no fishing for glitters needed. Heavy With Mood didn't dry gritty, one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top was enough for a smooth finish.







 



Pahlish polishes are available on Bigcartel , at Overall Beauty and at Llarowe. The monthly duos are only available at the Bigcartel store, the december duo is called "Trim The Tree"



2 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite Duos of the year - I just love the base color and the glitter is totally versatile, beautiful on you dear xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Christine, I'm glad you like it. However, I'm not 100% convinced, I guess I expected more, somehow...

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...