Tuesday, November 19, 2013

A Box, Indied - aMAIZEing






The next polish of november's A Box, Indied is Different Dimension aMAIZEing.





aMAIZEing is a sand colored linear holo. The holo particles are a little bigger, so the holo-effect isn't as extreme as some other holo polishes show, but the bigger particles make it even visible in bad lighting. aMAIZEing is, as most holos are, on the sheer side, I used three coats for opacity. Application was easy, I don't own a special holo basecoat like Aqua Base, and I had no issues with bald spots or whatsoever over my usual Essence basecoat (Studio Nails Ultra Repair).





Direct lamp light


On top of aMAIZEing, is used China Glaze Galactic Grey, a brownish grey linear holo, and MoYou Suki Collection plate 06 to add a stamped bamboo pattern. For the glossy finish I added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top topcoat.













Direct lamp light


Natural light (on a cloudy day)


Different Dimension polishes can be found on Etsy, at Mei Mei's Signatures or at Llarowe. aMAIZEing is exclusive to the november "A Box, Indied". The box with five polishes is available at Llarowe as a one month only box or as subscription (50$ per box).

6 comments:

  1. Lovely holo!!! And what a delicate stamping!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, look at the difference the lighting makes! But the design looks gorgeous in any shot, I really like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful color and beautiful stamping.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...