Friday, April 26, 2013

Discreet Boouk






More work appropriate glitter today.





My base color is Catrice Discreet Artist (Neo Geisha Limited Edition), a sheer slighty peach toned creme (a cream creme...). I used four coats and you can still see my nail line a little.





On top of Discreet Artist I added two coats of 365 Days Of Color Boouk!, a almost translucent neutral base filled with glitters in gold, peach and brown in different sizes and forms (hexes, squares). The base makes this polish really interesting, it dries to a satin finish that gives the polish a somewhat matte look.




Application was easy, I finished with one coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter Food and one coat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast.












I really liked the way it looked, but I wouldn't wear it like that again. This mani took me, including base- and topcoat, 9 (I repeat: nine) coats and took ages to dry. In fact, I dented 6 of my nails because it took so long to dry...

Boouk! was part of last year's Halloween collection and is discontinued, but you can get other polishes by 365 Days Of Color here.


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's a nice, neutral shade, as long as you don't expect it to get opaque ;-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...