Monday, April 29, 2013

Cheer Camp





Another "oldie but goodie" for today: Pretty & Polished Cheer Camp.







Cheer Camp "has a somewhat sheer milky base that is very lightly tinted pink. The pink tint is so slight that when you paint one coat over a white polish it hardly picks up any of the pink tint at all. Cheer Camp has pastel pink and purple hex glitters with tiny bright pink micro glitters. So fun and girly!"
(Source: Pretty & Polished).











I used three coats for this slightly translucent look and had no issues with application, no dabbing, fishing or placing of glitters needed. I finished with one coat of Essence Better Than Gel Nails Top Sealer.


Pretty & Polished are available on Etsy, but Cheer Camp is no longer available.


2 comments:

  1. I have this one and plan on wearing it soon. It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is. But it took me ages until I came around to wear it :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...