Thursday, November 29, 2012

Monroe, Voodoo, Goldie Boo... Boo







I have one last fall mani to show you before december starts.





My base color today is Picture Polish Monroe (old, discontinued version). Monroe is a dark blood-red with holographic microglitters. I expected it to be very sheer, but three coats were enough for full opacity.

This version of Monroe is discontinued, but there's a new version with the same base color, but larger holographic glitters.














You can see my reflection on the polish taking this picture. No topcoat on this one, that's how shiny it is!














On top of Monroe, I added one coat of Candeo Colors Voodoo, a clear base with gunmetal, gold and matte purple hexes.








On my ring finger I'm wearing one coat of ILoveNP Goldie Boo... Boo (Limited Edition, still available at the moment), a clear base filled with hex glitters in orange, brown, gold und gunmetal. This one really screams "fall" with its autumn foliage colors.








Both glitter polishes are pretty thick, so it's easier to dab them on instead of wiping. Golide Boo... Boo is a bit thinner, so spreading the glitter was a bit easier.









Picture Polish are available at LlaroweHarlow & Co.Overall Beauty and Mei Mei's Signatures.

Candeo Colors are sold at Llarowe.

ILoveNP can be purchased on Etsy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...